wassertanzen13

Random stuff, stuff I like, blog improvement stuff. The usual...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

some Colbert coverage

Well, the blogosphere apparently made the Stephen Colbert story coverable (5 days after the fact) news. Hmm... pat yourselves on the back, bloggers. I didn't feel like subscribing to the MSM, so I have no idea what their "story" actually had to say. I'll wait until they actually start covering news as news, rather than as reaction to news before I go there, I think... then again, with the blogosphere to choose from, why bother? Not that I have anything against linking to MSM, when they actually tell the truthiness, you understand...
I still say, "weep for us, angels, when the fate of the world can be divined in the Neilsen's ratings", but that's another story for another day...

(57K + thank you's and rising...) (RSS feed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home