wassertanzen13

Random stuff, stuff I like, blog improvement stuff. The usual...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I hate having to give personal information to newspaper websites to read stories

How about you? 1.- there are enough people and organizations out there tracking or trying to track personal information without having to give it away to those sites as well, and 2.- these are the sources of "information" which I'm often sceptical of, and which seem to me to be increasingly "bought and paid for" as I've mentioned. Whether I'm looking for a quote (or story) to illustrate an example of stellar journalism or one to offer up as an example of what I don't like is immaterial. I just hate the principle. That's why I like this site-

Bugmenot.com

for logging in to sites with free passwords to avoid cumpulsory registration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home