wassertanzen13

Random stuff, stuff I like, blog improvement stuff. The usual...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

del.icio.us, extisp.icio.us, etc.

I think these are both pretty cool concepts- as you can probably see, I'm using my My del.icio.us tagroll as a way to categorize my postings. Someday, maybe I'll get good enough to figure out how to do the cool Freshtags categories box (as in the sidebar over at Freshblog; though this computer may have limitations that prevent me from doing that) but for the moment, I will leave it as is. On to extisp.icio.us. I particularly like the image display of del.icio.us tags. A picture is worth 1000 words, right? And with a wikipedia search for tag cloud, you can see even more things that people are doing with tags including the keyword density cloud for sites and many others, not all of which I've looked into yet. Anyway, that's all for right now. Not a bad first day for this new blog, I think. (I'm in second place of 2, LOL, on authority at Technorati on blog improvement now. Nowhere to go but up, right?)

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Can I suggest that if you're going to tag your posts (so you can use FreshTags or related methods), then you're better off starting sooner rather than later. Retro-fitting tags is a big pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home